Everleigh is a partnership between Fairmont Group and the Government of South Australia. Our goal is to push the limits of affordable housing, create a fantastic place to live, and add value to the surrounding area.
The homes at Everleigh are available to purchase through HomeSeeker SA, a State Government initiative helping South Australians move into secure and affordable housing.
Am I eligible to purchase?
To find out if you are eligible to buy a home through HomeSeeker SA and Everleigh you need to answer 'yes' to the following statements.
- Either I am or the person I am buying the home with are/is an Australian citizen or holds permanent residency in Australia and is 18 years or older.
- My annual household income is less than $130,000 before tax (couple or family) OR $100,000 before tax (single)
- My assets are valued at less than $643,500 (couple or family) OR $504,500 (single).
- I do not currently own any residential property, including overseas or in regional Australia
- If I do currently own a residential property I have a binding contract for the sale of that property in place.
- I will live in my new home bought through HomeSeeker SA for a continuous period of no less than 6 months following property settlement.
- I have saved enough money for a deposit and upfront fees and charges to buy a home.
- I have finance pre-approval from a bank or finance institution. We have partnered with HomeStart to provide unique finance opportunities - contact us to find out more.
Visit the Home Seeker SA website for more information about eligibility.
Visit Home Seeker SA website
Confirming your eligibility
To confirm your eligibility, you simply need to sign a Declaration of Eligibility (in the form of a Statutory Declaration) stating you meet the eligibility requirements.
Click on the button below to download the declaration.
Download Declaration of Eligibility form
Finance pre-approval is essential for purchasing a home at Everleigh.
Not sure where to start?
We recommend Homeward Finance - they specialise in finance for new homes, and have access to hundreds of loan products from 60 different lenders.